Angus Cloud’s death came as a surprise for everyone including his own mother Lisa Cloud who has recently spoken out about Angus while claiming he did not have suicidal tendencies and believes it was an accidental overdose.
Lisa Cloud shared a heartbreaking message on Facebook “Friends, I want you all to know I appreciate your love for my family at this shattered time. I also want you to know that although my son was in deep grief about his father’s untimely death from mesothelioma, his last day was a joyful one.“
Cloud also mentioned that her son was moving things around the house and organizing his living space which seemed like he was looking forward to staying some time with her, furthermore, she mentioned Angus had been talking about helping family members to complete college, another sign she believes he was not thinking about suicide.
Lisa elaborated on her son’s drug intake “I don’t know if or what he may have put in his body after that. I only know that he put his head on the desk where he was working on art projects, fell asleep, and didn’t wake up. We may find out that he overdosed accidentally and tragically, but it’s abundantly clear that he did not intend to check out of this world.”
Cloud also mentioned that “Social media posts have suggested his death was intentional. I want you to know that this is not the case. To honor his memory, please make random acts of kindness a part of your daily life.“
Lisa was the one who called 911 and was also mentioned in the first responders report that she was there to receive the medical personnel.