The first new face is called “Accessible” and there will be four variants:
- Just Time-just as you’d expect from the name, this shows just the digital time in a stacked format.
- Circular-shows the digital time in a single line with a circle underneath for a complication. The image shows the battery life remaining as a percentage.
- Stacked Time-this option includes the stacked digital time with a complication on the right side. In the photo, the date is shown.
- Linear-this look shows the digital time stacked with the date on top.
The four different variants of the Pixel Watch 2’s Accessible watch face
The next face is called “Arc” and it has been created for those who want more information from their smartwatch. There are six variants divided into three categories made up of two sub-variants each. One sub-variant comes with four complications and the other has two complications:
- Max —this look comes with four/two circular complication slots in the middle of the face.
- Minimal —this variant has four/two complication slots and features the date in the upper part of the face.
- Numerals — big numbers in the middle of the face along with four/two complication slots.
The six options available for the Arc watch face
The third new face is called Bold Digital and is also one of the clock options available for Pixel phones on Android 14. These configurations show the time using large digital numbers, each one a different color. The Just Time variant shows just the time while the Radial option comes with three complication slots.
The Digital Bold watch faces available on the Pixel Watch 2
The last new face is Analog Bold which shows the time in analog and is available in different configurations with zero to four complication slots; some faces have dashes between the numbers, and some show the date. While all of the watch faces are offered in various colors, the Pixel Watch 2 will have dynamic theming as colors will be extracted from the active watch face and used throughout the UI. The Pixel Watch 2 will be powered by Wear OS 4.
The four options for the Analog Bold watch face
And by the way, if you don’t know what a complication is any function on a watch that does something other than basic timekeeping.